Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Starlet!

The winner of the Who Wore It Best? contest from last year's Breyerfest has finally been revealed - Starlet!



Can I just say I love that banner? The colors are really nice and the Starlet Hollywood sign is really clever. And Croi does kinda have that "diva" thing going on, too.

I'd been wondering when this contest winner was going to be announced - but the color is so similar to Fletcher that I figured the whole thing had been written off and they decided to put it on him instead. They should make a foal to match Fletcher and Starlet so we can have a family!

I'm not a Croi collector, so this girl isn't coming to my house, but she's definitely beautiful! I probably could have voted for her since I thought she looked the best, but figured I should abstain since I wasn't going to buy one.

This also makes me wonder if they're still going to have their usual Collector Club special run for the latter half of the year? That model is usually revealed at Breyerfest. I suppose they probably still will - maybe this is the only year they're going to have three. Or maybe this is a new tradition! Who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment