Wednesday, April 11, 2018

And now Fletcher is available! Plus, new Breyerfest SR reveal!

I thought about adding a PS to last night's post, about waiting to purchase Aiden in case Fletcher popped up (for those of you that also ordered a Fletcher) but just didn't have the time. Lo and behold, today Fletcher is available on the website!



I didn't order a Fletcher, but if you did, this is an excellent chance to save on shipping and also get your Aiden shipped in a larger box! Huzzah!

As an aside, is it just me or does that matte Fletcher in the banner look matte enough to suck you in? He's got nice shading, but looks so...dry. Oh well.

In other exciting news, our swirled Lonesome Glory preview has been officially unveiled! Say hello to By a Nose!



I feel like they could have come up with a better name for this guy, but I like him nonetheless! His color reminds me of someone - but I can't think of who it is. Constellation but with spots? He's described as a Dominant White - interesting.

He also kind of looks like some kind of tasty candy - must be the roaning. Grape Sweet Tart, maybe? Mm. He definitely needs to join my herd! And imagine how stunning he'd look in gloss! Maybe he'll be the matte/glossy split this year! That would be excellent!

As for his name...after taking a quick look at a horse racing terminology website, things that pop out include Across the Board (maybe too similar to Straight Bet), Fast Track, In the Money or Shake Up? Fast Track would be nice. Maybe I'll just call mine by that name. Either way, he's definitely pretty!

I suppose I should have expected that we'd see Lonesome Glory, but with Breyer's track record of not adhering to themes, I thought he'd be too obvious. Clearly I was wrong! But at least he more-or-less fits the theme, right?

So the only special run yet to be revealed is the decorator, if it is a decorator this year. The early bird deadline is a bare five days away, so maybe we'll see it this week! I hope so. Bring on the reveals!

1 comment:

  1. He reminds me of Haute Couture, the 2015 SR on the Marwari. Same flash tho different color, app vs paint. I agree about the tasty. : )

    ReplyDelete