Friday, April 27, 2018

Aiden is here!

Greetings, readers! My Aiden model from this year's Stablemate Club arrived a few days ago, and I finally have time to write about him! Behold!



We've been busy packing, moving, unpacking, packing and moving some more, painting, cleaning and a million other things on top of my already-busy work schedule, so it's been hard to find time to photograph new arrivals. Nevertheless, I press on! I don't plan on taking my Aiden out of his box since I'm going to sell him, so you don't get any out-of-box photos. But is it just me, or does his right shoulder look really swollen and weird?



I guess that angle doesn't really help. I didn't notice anything too terrible with his quality, although I admit I haven't looked at him that closely yet. He's rather loosely tied to the box, though, so who knows what's on his other side. Maybe I should take him out of the box after all.



I don't think I'm going to regret selling this guy - his tiny feet still don't look any better in person, and I'm not sure the extended blanket pattern looks the best with his proportions.

It would be nice if he'd been tied to the box a little more tightly - I don't like to see him wiggle around that much, especially since he's been shipped most of the way around the world like that. I don't think my Kohana was that loose in the box, although I didn't keep him very long either. All in all, I'm hoping Breyer goes back to using the bags next year. The boxes are cute, but the bags are more practical and less likely to get tossed in the trash!

No comments:

Post a Comment