Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Newmarket?

So there's a new hint on the blog, but we already know what its name is!



A rumor had been going around the last few days - that the decorator SR was named Newmarket - but nobody knew how it got started. Then a scan of a vendor order sheet for this year's Breyerfest was posted on Blab. When vendors are selling at Breyerfest, they can order vendor packs of SR models, so they have a chance at the models without having to go through the line, because as vendors they might not have time to. This is the first time I can remember seeing one of these order sheets ahead of time, and sure enough, it has Newmarket listed on it as a decorator.

Interesting stuff! As for the preview, I like blue and white together, but I kind of hope the whole model isn't patterned like that? I don't know, it kind of just looks like a painting nightmare. As for the mold, the photo looks like something's barrel, but it's so indistinct it's hard to tell exactly what we're looking at or which mold it belongs to. It's already Wednesday, so hopefully it gets revealed tomorrow or Friday!

Incidentally, the vendor order sheet also lists Sierra Rose as the matte/glossy split for this year. That's excellent news for me - I'm not planning on buying her, so I don't have to be bothered with it! I'm sure I'll have enough trouble getting both versions of Dead Heat, so the less I have to worry about, the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment