Thursday, April 19, 2018

Grab bags are back again!

'Tis the season...for grab bags. Behold!



Look, I know they have an Alborozo silhouette on the banner, but don't let that fool you. I highly, highly doubt any Alborozo models will show up in these grab bags. It's most likely going to be a whole lot of Bandera models and regular run models, with maybe a smattering of old Breyerfest special runs that weren't especially popular. And/or some of the other special editions we've seen lately - Fiona and Rory, Scotty, Calvin, things of that nature.

I mean, I could be wrong, and we might see some Alborozo models, but I doubt it. I haven't heard of any being found in the NPOD for a few years now, so I'm guessing they're sold out. I'll be happy to eat crow if I'm wrong, though! I'm not going to order one anyway - my thoughts on grab bags usually run to, "not worth it," and I don't have the money to throw down anyway. But good luck to everyone that does order! I admit it'll be exciting to see what everyone else gets.

No comments:

Post a Comment