Monday, April 9, 2018

Lots of exciting things to post about today!

We've got quite the news roundup today, folks! First off...there's a new model hint on the Breyerfest Blog!



When it's all swirled like that, it looks like an ostrich - but word on the street is that it's a Lonesome Glory! Some type of blue roan sabino, perhaps? There's no word on whether this is a special run or a raffle model, so I'm wondering if this is the Sunday raffle model? Oddly enough, if IDYB is correct, Lonesome Glory has somehow never been a raffle model! Perhaps this is the year! But I'd be cool with a Lonesome Glory special run line item - at least he would mostly fit the theme. I guess we'll have to wait and see. Hopefully we won't have to wait until Friday!

Next up - there's a new test model for collector club members to enter for on the website!



According to the writeup, he's from 2000 or so. From the website:

This lovely test is vintage 2000, and features blue and silver bobs in his mane and a bow in his tail. He has four freehand socks on his feathered legs, and a freehand blaze face. He does have some black marks and signs of age, but overall he's a wonderful test run! 

 I'm debating whether to enter for this guy or not. I'd be reselling him if I won, but he looks like he'd resell for a pretty good price. Decisions, decisions. Good luck to those who do enter!

And lastly, there's a new limited edition clearware model coming out - Illumination!



A new Nokota? And he's clearware? I gotta have him! They're definitely making the most of that patriotic paintjob, huh? He does have some differences from Patriot and Allegiance, though - I like the fireworks! I wonder if this paintjob will become a yearly thing? Time will tell. Hope I can get mine soon!

That's all I have for today - hopefully we get more exciting Breyerfest reveals soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment