Thursday, February 1, 2018

Another Breyerfest store special!

Wow, it looks like this year's Breyerfest is going to be one for the ages! Check out today's blog post!

According to the blog, one of this year's seminars is going to be a panel discussion about women in horse racing, featuring Donna Brothers and Rosie Napravnik, among others (presumably). Not only that, but Donna Brothers will be doing her horseback interviews (eyeroll) in the Covered Arena on Friday and Saturday, and Rosie will ride her racehorse-turned eventer Old Ironsides during breed demonstrations on Saturday. Speaking of Old Ironsides...he's getting his own store special model! Behold:



Wow, that color looks nice on Strapless! It's very similar to last year's Jacy, actually. Nothing I need to buy, fortunately, but I bet this one will be hard to get your hands on in the store! She's pretty!

That's about all I have for today, except I'm really hoping we get a web special this weekend, since it's now February and that's when last year's first web special showed up. The anticipation is killing me! And we'll probably get the first Stablemate Club horse of the year next week, too. Exciting!

3 comments:

  1. I love your page you post so much and I look every day to see new content. I love your reviews on your models there so pretty. I was wondering how many models you had in your collection. Thanks for posting so much! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm glad you like it! I haven't done an exact count of my models in a while but it's somewhere around 700.

      Delete
  2. She does look a lot like Jacy. I have him I may buy her still though I am in a moment where I love greys and flea bittens.

    ReplyDelete