Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Yet another sneak peek!

Another week, another sneak peek on the blog...take a look!



The general consensus on the Internets is that this is a Shannondell...gee, I wonder how it'll tie into the theme? Another racing name? I bet it's Flash!

I'm guessing this is a raffle model due to the dapples and mapping, but maybe they're bringing back the Breyer Store Connoisseur special? That would be cool, although I wouldn't be buying it. Hopefully they learn from 2014 and 2015 and lower the price if so. I think it's a raffle model, though.

We'll find out what it is later in the week, along with their justification for using a (pinto!) draft mold in a racing-themed event. Honestly, it's too tiring to get upset about them not following the theme anymore - I'm just indifferent to it, other than to wonder why they bother with the theme at all if they're not going to adhere to it.

3 comments:

  1. I really don't think it is flash if you compare they don't have the same muscling

    ReplyDelete
  2. file:///home/chronos/u-3ab400484c1eae2c2f892418777f1923c08cd600/Downloads/Screenshot%202018-02-28%20at%209.48.13%20AM.png

    This is flash

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant that I thought they would name it Flash, not that it was the Flash mold. Sorry for the confusion!

    ReplyDelete