Monday, February 5, 2018

I did a thing

So I know I said I wasn't going to do this, but I was at Walmart the other day and decided to check the toy section to see if they'd gotten anything Breyer-related in stock since the last time I was there. They didn't have any Stablemates, but there was a box of the blind bag Mini Whinnies. One thing led to another, and before I knew it...



So now I have a silver filigree Mini Whinny of my very own! Here's the other side.



The legs are kinda bendy, like I thought they'd be. But at least the eyes are painted.

Now, don't be getting any ideas from this. I still don't have any plans to buy more Mini Whinnies. This one was just lying on top of the pile, and as soon as I felt the stand I knew what it was, and then it was in my cart...

Ahem. Anyway. He's on our entertainment center with the rest of my silver filigree models. I do actually kinda like this sculpt, as it's less blobby than other Mini Whinny molds. You know, come to think of it, they used this one for a zipper pull at Breyerfest a few years ago...NO! I will not be sucked in!

No comments:

Post a Comment