Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Kohana is here!

My Kohana arrived last week, but I just haven't had the time to talk about him yet. Observe!


I guess it's true what they say: anything is adorable in miniature! Look at the cute little box! And I really like that color on the G3 Mustang. He's already been sold, though, so I'll just have to bide my time until the mini Brishen comes out.


The lack of detail on the feathers is a little weird, considering the lengths they went to to give him mapping and a blue eye, plus the roaning in his coat. They're basically just feather-shaped blobs.

Other than the feathers, I didn't see anything majorly bad quality-wise, although I didn't take the model out of his little box due to it being a sales piece. I'll leave that to the new owner.

And check out the back of the box!


An actual photo of this year's new mold! We'd only seen a silhouette before, I think. I'm not sure I like it...it just looks weird. Maybe once we see it with paint? I wonder if it'll look like that gray horse on the box? I wonder how long we'll have to wait before we see it. I guess that's the tradeoff for being able to see all of the molds in advance. Definitely a tradeoff I'll happily take, since it meant I only needed one club membership this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment