Monday, January 1, 2018

Oodles of mules!

Not that it matters now, since memberships are now closed (Happy New Year!), but the mule release in this year's Stablemate Club was revealed on Saturday! Well - make that mules, as it's the gambler's choice, Finn! Here they are:



The G2 mule never really appealed to me much; although I technically collected it, the only two I ever had in my collection were the original 1998 JAH release and the appaloosa from a JC Penney set - and I sold both of those at Breyerfest last year. I do like these colors, though - as others have observed, they appear to be mini-me versions of Lucy, Oliver, Brown Sunshine and this test model.

So, whichever mule I get from my sole membership this year will most likely be for sale - unless I get the rainbow one. My weakness for rainbow anything is well-documented, and I can't guarantee I'd sell that one...right away. We'll just have to see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment