Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Breyerfest 2018 Volunteer Applications

Hello, readers! It's only January, but that doesn't mean Breyerfest isn't on all our minds! And it's never too early to think about volunteering! Applications are now being accepted and can be found here.



I've been a volunteer three times now and have never failed to enjoy it! From workshops to seminars to the Craft and Activity tent, it's always (well, mostly) been a really fun time! I'll admit volunteering in the craft tent and anyplace else outdoors is hard due to the heat and humidity, but the volunteer model is well worth it. And it's fun to be an official part of Breyerfest in our own special way, since I doubt I'll ever work for Breyer. This is as close as I'll ever come to being a Breyer employee, and that's really special to me!

Applications are due in to Robin Briscoe by 3/1, so we have plenty of time to get our applications in. Last year I didn't apply to give myself a break (and because I was pregnant) but this year I'm definitely in, if they'll let me! I wonder what this year's volunteer model will be? Perhaps a nice Ruffian in dapple gray or palomino? Ooh, that would be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment