Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Christmas Bouncers are here!

I can't believe it's taken me this long to post about it, but...my Christmas Bouncers are here!



Okay, two of them have been here for almost a week, but the third didn't arrive until yesterday. I bought one on each of our three accounts, and was lucky enough to at least get a Sapphire and an Amethyst, but the wayward third box revealed...another Amethyst. Sigh. But I was able to find someone to trade an Emerald for my extra Amethyst. Success!



I should be biased toward Sapphire, since blue is my favorite color, but I can't decide which one of them I like the best. They're all so pretty!



I was pleased to see that the eyes are painted, even if they are plain black. Way better than Bandera's creepy unpainted eyes! And they were all quite nice in the quality department - I didn't see anything really wrong with any of them. While I think this was a bit of a weird idea for a Christmas release, I'm pretty sure no one was expecting jewel-tone clearware Bouncers for a holiday release. Breyer thinking outside the box once again! Clearly we needed to move away from the red/green model (though I still want to see a candy cane zebra someday). I can't wait to see what crazy thing they come up with for Christmas next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment