Friday, January 19, 2018

First 2018 Vintage Club Release and 2018 New Releases, Available Now!

Vintage Club members, beware! Ulysses is now available for purchase!



I'll be selling mine, but from his pictures he does look pretty nice. I remember some rumblings about Isabelle's execution not being the best (though I might be thinking of another release), so hopefully he's nicely done. Can't wait to see those gambler's choice Weather Girls!

In other exciting news, the new releases for 2018 are now available on the website. At least, the ones that aren't already in backorder are available. Unsurprisingly, Zena is backordered, along with all of the new Classics and a few other things. I thought about ordering some of the new items, but I think I'll wait until a free shipping weekend comes along and order then (also, maybe Zena will be back in stock by then). Hopefully there's a free shipping weekend soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment