Friday, February 24, 2023

February Collector Club Newsletter!

 Good news, everyone! Breyer is closing out the month a little early with this month's Collector Club Newsletter! If you're a CC member, check your email to see it. Breyerwest is also happening this weekend, with activities happening all weekend - I've seen previews of this year's Breyerfest models and some silent auction stuff. Anyway, the newsletter is fun - there's an article about moving air holes on customized models, a GG Valentine and Heartbreaker giveaway, and this sneak peek:









Not sure exactly what this is, but since they've been sticking to realistic colors for the Birds of a Feather series, I'm going to guess this is one of the colors for the Freedom Series/Classics gambler's choice release. They're due to use a modern mold this year, so I hope they don't pick one I collect (gulp!). Hopefully we don't have to wait too long to find out! And let's also hope they give us a heads up in advance! I have a feeling I'm going to need this one...

No comments:

Post a Comment