Wednesday, February 15, 2023

More new arrivals!

 Good news, everyone - it looks like the releases for 2023 are getting off to a timely start! The first releases of this year's Stablemates Club and Vintage Club are now ready to order! 









This year's first SMC release is the G1 Arabian Mare and Lying Down Foal set, Nadira and Zaahir. I managed to sell my set already, so they'll theoretically be on their way to their new owner tomorrow. I'm going to be doing a lot of this for this year's club, so let's hope all the transactions go smoothly! 

Next on the list - Go Figure, the first release for the 2023 Vintage Club! Ooh, what a stunner:









I am not a Justin Morgan collector (though I'll admit I wanted Tri-Mi Boot Scootin' Boogie  and Montana Harvest back in the day). But this guy almost makes me want to start! Honestly, if I had the shelf space I'd probably collect him. Maybe someday...but in the meantime, this guy is great! I saw on Facebook that Sommer Prosser had designed him - another triumph! What a beauty. According to Breyer, this is also the first time in the mold's 50-year history that he's been produced in a non-solid pattern. It's about time! 

That's all I have for today - I hope I have more exciting things to write about soon, now that the 2023 floodgates appear to be open! 

No comments:

Post a Comment