Saturday, February 25, 2023

2023 Volunteer model revealed!

 Exciting news, everyone! With the advent of Breyerwest, Breyer is debuting a new system where all of the volunteers at their events over the course of the year receive a volunteer model, not just Breyerfest volunteers. These are runs of 175, on the same mold, in three different colors. And two of the three colors were handed out to Breyerwest volunteers yesterday! Check them out! 















That's right - Croi! Her name is Chevaliere. She's shown in a beautiful bay and sunfaded black snowcap Appaloosa, with a third color to be revealed later in the year (presumably after Breyerfest). I'm so relieved - I don't collect Croi, so I don't need to worry about getting my hands on these! I'll probably still apply to volunteer, though - hard to turn down a chance for some nice trade fodder. I also saw on Facebook that these were designed by Sommer Prosser - I figured as much, but it was good to see confirmation. I'll bet the third color is beautiful too - it's going to be hard to wait until July to see it! 

1 comment:

  1. Wow. She's beautiful! I've been out of collecting for a few decades, so I don't know the first thing about volunteering, let alone the duties involved. But man! These are so pretty! I'd happily scrub toilets at Breyerfest for one of these! (That's probably not a volunteer's task, but you get what I mean.)

    ReplyDelete