Thursday, February 16, 2023

Bolero, and St. Paddy's plush!

 Well, that was an exciting day! Bolero went up for sale at 1PM EST (noon my time). I managed to get my order in promptly despite a busy day at work. Fortunately, he didn't sell out in the first few minutes like many people feared - though he is showing out of stock now at 8:15 EST. I would have been surprised if he didn't sell out, honestly, considering his amazing color and the popularity of the mold. So, I'm excited to see my Bolero! He looks so nice in the photos. 

In other news, there was another debut today - Breyer's first St. Patrick's Day plush! Meet Kelly o' Breyer! 










This is the plush that was teased in the January Collector Club newsletter. I didn't buy one, but he's definitely cute. Kinda makes me think of this, honestly. 

That's all for today - maybe we'll get another new reveal tomorrow! This time of year is always hard to get through because there isn't really all that much going on. So here's hoping! 

1 comment:

  1. I had to get the plush along with my Bolero, I love his beard!

    ReplyDelete