Friday, April 8, 2022

Talk about a glow-up!

 Wow, speaking of unexpected reveals...I guess tomorrow is National Unicorn Day, and Breyer is sparing no expense to celebrate it this year! 









If you're a Collector Club member, check your email! 

Saturday, April 9th is National Unicorn Day! To celebrate, we’re offering three Breyer Collector Club members a special opportunity to win one of three spectacular sets of test run unicorns. One test run glossy set, each produced from three previous unicorn mare and foal sets - 2018’s Rosalind and Rigel, 2019’s Mira and Antares, and 2020’s Bellatrix and Spica - will be given away to three separate lucky winners!

Three winners will be randomly selected. And with a fun twist in our process, the first name drawn gets first choice of three sets, the second name drawn gets second choice, and third name drawn will be awarded the final remaining set. Each of these special sets of test run glossy unicorns will include a certificate of authenticity.


I almost skipped right over the email, thinking the photo was of the matte Mira and Antares and I already have that set, before I doubled back and actually read the email. Holy crap, Bellatrix and Spica are to die for! Be sure to get your entries in quick, because we only have until midnight 4/10 to enter. Good luck, everyone! I'm crossing all my appendages that I'm one of the three lucky winners, though it'd be hard to pick just one set if I did get drawn. They're all on molds I collect! 

As an aside: I wish Breyer would do test run giveaways more often - the last one I remember is Caramel Macchiato from 2012. Maybe slightly more than once a decade? Haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment