Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Anthem is revealed!

 Well, the wait is over - we finally got a photo of Anthem today! 









Color me surprised...I guessed the wrong Moody mold! Oh well. Now this is a model I need! I like the colors they chose, especially the silver. I wonder if his white areas are pearly? Hopefully I can get my hands on one to find out! These are supposed to ship in June, so let's hope we don't get a repeat of last year and end up with people still waiting for them in September, eh? 

3 comments:

  1. Of all the Patriotic clearware models I like this one the best but I don’t plan on getting it. I don’t have any of the others so I don’t feel the need to get him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to see him in person, but I'm really tempted with this guy. I like the mold and the colors in the photo, but sometimes they can turn out kinda muddy and not well shaded. We will see!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have any other flag ones (I prefer the rainbow!) But I really like this guy and decided to get him!

    ReplyDelete