Monday, April 5, 2021

Old Glory and Astrid!

 Whoa, I guess I hit the post button too fast on my previous blog entry. The reveals are coming fast and furious today! This year's spring decorator model has been announced - say hello to Old Glory! 









Huh, interesting. I'm sure any resemblance to Homelander or some character from Watchmen is purely coincidental...or maybe I'm just being influenced by my own recent TV escapades. In any case, I couldn't order one fast enough! He isn't going to be limited like previous spring decorators - similar to what Breyer has been doing with Sassy and Lafayette, there will be an initial batch arriving soon and then more later. I'm excited to see what this guy looks like in person! 

Our other exciting reveal is this year's second Premier Club model, Astrid! 










My impression: ooh, me likey. 









I definitely like this one. The website says there will be an exciting update on Astrid later this week - I'm guessing we'll get to choose a matte or glossy finish for this one. I'll probably opt for the gloss on mine - anyone want to trade a matte Astrid for another Fireheart? Surely there's someone out there that would be interested...

No comments:

Post a Comment