Thursday, April 8, 2021

Hendrik is here, and True Blue Breyer selections!

 Greetings, readers! First off, my Hendrik has arrived - behold! 





















He's gorgeous! Definitely one of the best releases they've done on this mold so far (I realize that isn't saying much, since he hasn't been used all that often). 



















I've seen a lot of examples of bad dappling on this run, but fortunately this guy's are nice and subtle. 





















I love his little star! I don't remember if that was visible in the promo photos.

















I was a bit afraid to take him out of his wrappings, honestly- it sounds like this run has had a lot of quality issues. I saw one on Facebook that looked like the forelock masking had almost completely missed his actual forelock - ugh. Fortunately it's more-or-less lined up on mine. He does have a couple bits of lint in the gloss, and the masking isn't perfectly lined up on the bottom of his mane, but considering some of the ones I've seen on Facebook, I think he looks pretty darn nice. Huzzah! 

Also, the selections for the True Blue Breyer collector event went out today, and...I wasn't picked, again. I'm trying not to be too disappointed about it, but...I'm still disappointed. It's a virtual event, they didn't need to limit themselves to 200 or 400 or 600 tickets I'm sure there'll be more in the future that I'll get to be part of. Maybe I'll get drawn from the wait list? I hope so. In the meantime, congratulations to everyone that did get drawn! 

No comments:

Post a Comment