Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Black Friday strikes again!

 As some people suspected would happen eventually, Breyer added some new stuff to their Black Friday sale today - check it out here! Some surprising stuff there, though most of it is sold out by now. 









I was busy prepping for Thanksgiving, so I missed out on this one. Baruti's the only thing I would have wanted, so that stings a little. I'm sure I'll find one eventually. A little surprising to see older stuff like Fiero and Moondance on there - they must have a huge warehouse for things to keep popping up years after the fact. There's a pretty good sale on Spectre down at the bottom if you haven't gotten him yet - $44.99 versus the original $64.99? Not a bad price if you haven't already picked one up. Now I'm going to be wondering if they'll add even more stuff on the actual Black Friday! Guess we'll have to watch and see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment