Monday, November 13, 2023

Swirls n' Snowflakes and 2024 Vintage Club!

 Well, the Swirls n' Snowflakes Stablemates went up for sale today, and the sale seems to have gone relatively smoothly, other than a temporary website outage. And they're still available for sale, so they must have made plenty of them! I'm fighting the urge to order one and see if I can get the Greyson...but I'm sure there'll be plenty of them for sale later and I just don't want to be bothered right now. 

In other news, the 2024 Vintage Club opens up for regular memberships tomorrow! Last year's members have had their chance to join, so the remaining memberships become available tomorrow! Huzzah! I'm...still not going to join, and even if I were, I'd wait until the absolute last minute to "encourage" them to show more of the releases. Let's hope everybody else does the same, eh? 

No comments:

Post a Comment