Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Whoa - Winterfest?

 Wow - exciting news today, readers! Breyer announced a new event called Winterfest! It seems to be like a little Holiday-themed Breyerfest, judging by the name. From the email:

Hosted on BreyerHorses.com, Breyer's WinterFest is a free online event featuring eight fantastic, holiday-themed workshops created by talented model horse hobbyists, plus exclusive programming featuring holiday greetings from Breyer portrait horses, visits to the legendary Breyer Archive Room, and extra holiday fun, hosted by the Breyer Events Team.

WinterFest will also feature two exclusive, limited edition Traditional scale models, available on BreyerHorses.com while supplies last.


So I wonder if there's going to be some kind of live broadcast, like Breyerfest? Or a bunch of prerecorded segments? This could be interesting. I'm excited to see it! And here are the exclusive models, starting with Trueno! 

 










What a stunner! According to his product page, he's Sylvia Zerbini's mount during her performances. 

Next, here's Mouse! 

















This is the braided version of Nikolas, with a cute little costume to boot. These guys are both runs of 3,000, so they shouldn't sell out too quickly. Let's hope so, anyway. I don't need Mouse, but I'm desperate to get Trueno! Duende looks really good in that color! 

Along with the workshops and other activities, there will also be three prize bundles to enter for, so that's exciting! It all gets started on Friday, December 1 at 11am EST - I'm excited to see this! I wonder if it'll be a yearly thing from now on? Just the pick-me-up I needed today - I had surgery yesterday and I'm currently feeling like I got hit by a truck, so this helps me feel better. I'm super-excited for Trueno! 

No comments:

Post a Comment