Monday, November 6, 2023

Vail revealed! Also Wintergreen!

 Well, we have a reveal for the hint in last month's newsletter - it's Vail, this year's Winter Decorator! Behold: 


















As many people thought, it's on Totilas, and it looks like the popular Benasque color is making another comeback! I entered, naturally - my Totilas collection needs the newest release (and I'm still smarting a little over not being drawn for Benasque). Good luck to everyone entering! 

In other news, my Wintergreen has arrived! 

















What a cutie! Actually, now that I think about it, it's kind of weird that the "sky" on this model is such a deep green - is the snowy treescape about to be hit by a tornado? Or a nuclear bomb? Maybe I'm overthinking this. 

















I don't remember if I noticed the clear swirls in her green area before, but they're a nice touch. 





















Like I said before, I like how the tail fades to clear at the end, along with her lower legs. Very nice effect! Her quality is pretty good, too - I didn't see any major flaws. Another worthy addition to the collection! 

2 comments:

  1. The green must be from the northern lights. Especially if there are swirls

    ReplyDelete