Wednesday, November 8, 2023

I was right!

 Well, the reveal has been made - 2024's Breyerwest special run is indeed Glossy Harkness! Behold:





















If only I could predict other upcoming releases with this accuracy! I'll have to keep practicing, I guess. Still working on having my Denver contact pick one of these up for me. 

In other news, today's release of the holiday Stablemate blind bags was derailed by technical issues, and Breyer didn't announce when they would be released...so your guess is as good as mine whether they'll come available tomorrow or at another time, though they'll probably send out another email in advance. Maybe on Friday? Time will tell, though I think a lot of people are hoping the Premier Club mare and foal are released soon, too. Let's hope they hold off a little longer on that so people can prepare their bank accounts...

No comments:

Post a Comment