Wednesday, November 1, 2023

We have a Celebration Horse! Also Tuxedo!

 Well, I should have known it would happen on November 1 - we have our 2024 Celebration Horse! They've been announcing the Celebration Horse in November for the last few years, so I don't know why I didn't expect it today. Anyway, here she is! 




















Ooh, a Dundee Celebration Model! Looks like I'll be keeping a Celebration Model for the first time since 2020. Unfortunately, this means the glossy one will be about impossible to get ahold of. And it seems like a fitting horse to give the honor to! Very pretty - both the real horse and the model. I can't wait to see what else Breyer has in store for us for next year! 

In other exciting news, two of my Tuxedo models have arrived- behold the first one! 
















It's the star-with-socks version! Woohoo! 















What a beauty! 



















And here's the second one! 

















I was a bit disappointed when I saw this one because it's the bald face version and I already have one coming from someone else - oh well. He's still handsome! I left him in the box because I'm hoping to trade for the solid black - no luck yet. 





















Quality-wise they're both pretty nice, other than minor factory flaws. Huzzah! Now if I can just get the bald-face one traded for a black, I'll be happy! 

1 comment: