Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Vintage Club and Stablemates blind bags and Breyerwest sneak peeks, oh my!

 Lots of stuff to report today, readers! First and foremost: if you're a Vintage Club member, the 2024 club is now open for current members to join, and we got a new view of Kirk! 


















He really is quite pretty - too bad I sold off all my Geronimo models. Lack of shelf space strikes again! 

Next, this year's Stablemates holiday blind bags have been announced! Behold, the Swirls n' Snowflakes collection! 



















They're cute! And they really do look like Christmas ornaments - one almost wonders why they didn't go all the way and make them actual ornaments. But I suppose then people would have complained. Fortunately for me, they managed to mostly pick molds I don't collect, so I think I'm going to sit this one out. It shouldn't be too hard to get my hands on the Greyson later on. They'll be available to current Collector Club members around 1pm EST tomorrow, so good luck to everyone buying! 

Lastly, we have a sneak peek for the Breyerwest special run! 












I'm pretty sure this is a glossy HD Harkness, since those didn't sell very well at Breyerfest and the trend has been for Breyer to gloss something leftover for Breyerwest. Which means I'm going to have to find a way to buy one, since I don't plan on traveling to CO for the event. Fortunately, I know someone in Denver, so hopefully I can get my hands on one without having to pay an arm and a leg. I guess we'll have the reveal sometime later this week! 

2 comments:

  1. How can people guess these sneak peeks so fast?!? I only just saw it but it's sneak-no-more. Amazingly, the guesses I read about are nearly always right. As a tackmaker I thought I knew my molds but I'm outstripped. I don't even own a Troubador mold. Yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was expecting it to be Harkness due to his lack of sales at Breyerfest, and the muscling matches up with Troubadour.

      Delete