Monday, September 13, 2021

Fall releases!

 Exciting news, everyone - Breyer's Fall Releases have been revealed! Say hello to Steele, this year's brick-and-mortar special run: 
















Ooh, a new Wyatt! Nothing I need, fortunately. This is the brick-and-mortar release, which means dealers aren't allowed to sell it online. So...good luck finding one in the wild, I guess! I'm just glad I don't want it, so I don't have to scramble to try to find one somewhere that's somewhat local to me. 

Unfortunately, the same cannot be said of this next release...


















A glossy rainbow Othello?! Be still, my heart...my almost-complete conga must remain almost-complete! Someone on Blab pointed out how they reversed the colors on him this time, and I really like it! What a beauty. I love the shade of purple, blue and red/pink they used. I've reserved one from the "somewhat" local dealer I found last year, so I should have one joining the herd sometime next month...or whenever they arrive from Breyer. No sign of my Thriller yet, by the by...but anyways. 

There's also a new series of Mini Whinnies blind bags! 


















Interesting to note that these are all the "old" Mini Whinnies - none of the new molds from recent years are pictured here, unless this is an old picture? Not sure. 

And now for something (almost) completely different...a puzzle? 

















I had to scrutinize the picture to make sure those were all releases we've seen so far, and I think they are - they all look familiar, anyway. I have to admit I'm not the biggest puzzle person, but I'm considering getting this. Hmm...maybe once Collector Club Appreciation time arrives and I'm looking to pad out my order? 

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the puzzle andI do really enjoy them. I managed to find an equidae and Steele for pre order, thought I wouldn’t after most of the other p0laces that I usually go to sell out quickly. The store I found took preorders for Steele so they would knew whether to order him or not as equidae seemed to be the most desirable as he sold out pretty much as quickly as he was out on others websites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't usually do puzzles but this one is very cool! And I immediately wanted Equidae too. I love the rainbow models and on Othello?? Heck yes!

    ReplyDelete