Wednesday, September 29, 2021

2022 Collector Club and Deluxe Collector Club signups are open!

 Well well, I guess it's that time of the year again...club renewals! 







Looks like next year's Collector Club special run is this beauty, Honeybear! 









What a handsome guy! I almost wish he was glossy, but that might set the hobby on fire even worse than the Lafayette situation, so I'll hold back and just hope I can buy one next year. Gotta keep that Georg conga complete! 

And check out the Stablemate for the 2022 Deluxe Collector Club, Ellington:









I may have uttered a few expletives when I saw this one, because I was hoping next year's Deluxe Club would have a Stablemate I wouldn't need to buy. Nope, guess not. It's funny that the Django mold was released 5 years ago and we still don't have him in solid black. Maybe someday! 

Anyways, I'll be joining the Deluxe club again next year - let's hope the shipping snafus resolve themselves eventually. Can't wait to see both of these models in person! 

No comments:

Post a Comment