Wednesday, September 15, 2021

The Halloween Collection is revealed!

 Good news, everyone! Breyer's Halloween Collection for this year is now on the website! There doesn't seem to be a page for everything (unless I'm missing something) but if you search for Halloween, they'll show up a little ways down the page. Nothing can be ordered yet - it's all Coming Soon - but at least we can look at the items ahead of time!  Firstly, let's take a look at the Classic! 

Edit: Breyer posted on Facebook that the Halloween collection will be available to purchase at 10am EST this Friday, so set your alarms! There'll be a restock of Thriller as well. 


















His name is Eek! Rather fitting for that spidery design, eh? I suppose I'll have to add this one to the herd, since I have all the others. 

Next, here's an official photo of the blind bag Stablemates! 


















I'll probably just order one, since I only want the Clydesdale, thus I'd only order one of them if they weren't blind bags. Boo, hiss, etc.

Lastly, here's the plush! 


















He's definitely a cutie, but I don't do plushies, so he won't be coming to my house. 

Let's hope we don't have to wait too long to order these spooky offerings! Though the way things are going, they may not show up until Halloween anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment