Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Breyerfest VIP Second Chance Sale!

 Well, the VIP Second Chance sale is going on now, so if you're a VIP ticketholder, hop on over to the sale page to make your purchase(s)! 





As the previous promo photo indicated, there weren't any Pollock, Uffington or Knossos models available in the SR selection. Seurat has since sold out, but as of now everything else is still available. Some of the swag items have sold out as well. Once you purchase a SR, all the others will disappear if you go back to the sale page. I bought an Ansel in hopes of getting a blue one - I hope that works out, since I probably should have just bought a Seurat - much higher chance of getting a glossy than the blue Ansel. I'm a little irked that I had to pay for shipping on this since this sale is supposed to be making up for the VIP shipping debacle, though. Oh well! The sale goes until Friday, so who knows what (if anything) will sell out by then. I guess we'll see when the remainder gets opened up to All-Access ticket holders! 

No comments:

Post a Comment