Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Whew! That was fast.

The Collector Appreciation sale went up - and then it sold out in under 30 minutes! That has to be close to a record, right? Turns out the glossy possibilities this year are Seamus, Latigo Dun It, Thunder, Enzo and Verdades. Fortunately for me, the glossy Thunder is the only one I want:


And, luckily for me, I was able to slip an order in before they sold out! Although, if I'm allowed to be a little whiny, I wish they'd have glossed Empres if they were going to gloss an Ashquar. Thunder barely looks glossy in the photo, which makes me wonder if we're going to have another Hero's Welcome situation where it's hard to even tell if some of the models are glossy.

Anyway, I hope I get Thunder! I'm sure he'll look better in person. Failing that, I hope I'm able to trade for a Thunder! The glossy Latigo Dun It is pretty stunning, though - he'll make a great addition to someone's collection.

So what did I buy? I had yet to get a Thunder, the unicorn Spanish Barb, Voyeur, or American Dream, so I loaded up my cart with those, plus a Stablemate blind bag to get me over the $125 minimum. Hey, with a little bit more luck I'll get a silver Alborozo! That would be the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment