Friday, December 13, 2019

My Corbins are here!

Good news, everyone! My Corbins arrived yesterday! Observe!



Sorry for the crappy photos.



They're definitely pretty, but the mold just isn't really my thing. He'd make a good mule with that head, though. Hopefully I can get them sold without too much trouble.

Quality-wise they look pretty good - the one in the bottom photo is better than the top one, though. The top guy has a rub in the paint on his face, under the gloss, but otherwise he looks fine.

In other news, it looks like all the complaints about the Collector Club Appreciation event had an effect on Breyer, because they're doing something "special" today for the people that missed out on Wednesday. I'm guessing they glossed up more of the glossy regular runs for the promotion? Anything else would just piss off the fanbase more, so...it'll probably turn out they glossed some Empres models or something. I guess we'll find out later today!

1 comment:

  1. Soooooo...how much are you looking to sell one of the Corbins for...? :D If you don't have them spoken for, I'd be interested in one. The 2nd round of the appreciation thing just went live. I don't really care for any of the molds they're using for the appreciation glossy and while it's no guarantee they'll use the same molds, I am not willing to risk it.

    ReplyDelete