Thursday, December 26, 2019

Sigh...

The gambler's choice model for the 2020 Stablemates Club has finally been revealed...and it's the Alborozo, named Valerio. Here's the first color:



Looks a lot like Allegro, honestly. I think I like him the best. Here's another:



Looks like rose gray is the new hot color, after black and buckskin. I think I'd like him better if he matched the rose gray Hero's Welcome or the new Dundee for 2020, but he's still nice!


This one reminds me of Areia or Arya, although their color was a little lighter. I wonder if his mane and tail will be pearly, or if it's just shiny from the gloss?



I'm oddly ambivalent about this one - maybe I'll like it better if I see it in person? I hope so.

Well, looks like I'll need to activate all three of our memberships next year. Anyone want to buy my extras? Not of the Alborozos, natch, but everything else...

No comments:

Post a Comment