Tuesday, December 10, 2019

The Collector Club Appreciation Sale returns!

Good news, everyone! The yearly Collector Club Appreciation sale will return tomorrow!



As a reminder, the Collector Club Appreciation sale works like this: purchase $125 of qualifying products (generally only regular run items count toward the promotion) and you'll receive a randomly selected glossy model for free. The above photo is one of the possible glossy models for this year; I'm thinking it's probably Enzo, this year's new Marchador? I won't need him, if so. I already have my cart loaded in preparation, so it's just a matter of waiting until 2pm Eastern tomorrow (1pm, in my time zone) to check out and add the appropriate code to my order (CCTHANKS19). I'll be at work when the promotion starts tomorrow, but hopefully I can get away long enough to get my order in before it sells out!

As for the other four possibilities, I have no idea what they might be...except that a glossy Bisbee popped up on Facebook a few weeks ago, so I'm guessing she'll be one of the possibilities. Honestly, I kinda hope I get another situation like last year, when I didn't want any of the glossies, so I was able to sell mine for a decent profit. I guess we'll see tomorrow! I mean, hopefully...as long as they tell us what the glossies are ahead of time...right?

Also, I'm glad to see the required dollar amount stayed at $125 this year. It had gone up the last few years, so it's nice to see it stay the same this year. Good luck to all the shoppers out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment