Friday, December 20, 2019

What was that about my wallet?

Greetings, everyone! There have been so many exciting reveals lately, I can barely keep up with them all...but I'll start with today's biggest news - the Seattle Soiree!



It's the latest Collector Event, in the same vein as the Scottsdale Stampede, Chasing the Chesapeake, Sweet Home Chicago, and so on. But this time it's in Seattle! According to the writeup, we'll see Misty Hollow Farms and the Pegasus Training & Rehabilitation Center! Yay, woo, etc. It's happening May 15-17, 2020 - ooh! I don't have to work that weekend! I can't wait to buy tickets!

Oh, wait. The tickets are random draw again...sigh. Well, hopefully my husband or I can get drawn to go - I'd love to spend a weekend in Seattle! No word on what the special runs will be (of course), but the entry period starts Jan. 6, so hopefully they at least tell us the event model then.

Next, let's take a look at Florian, the G2 Warmblood in next year's Stablemates Club:



Ooh, I love him! He's like a mini glossy Enzo. He definitely needs to join my herd.

The naysayers out there are now saying this means the Alborozo is the gambler's choice, but I'm holding on to hope that they've pulled another Highland Pony from last year and the gambler is something they've already shown us...please? Pretty please? I don't want to have to chase down four new Alborozos! Sigh.

And lastly, here's the reveal of the glossies for the second round of Collector Club Appreciation! In the interest of saving space, I'm only going to post the glossy LV Integrity here, because WOW!



That...is...AMAZING! She's definitely at the top of my list, and I hope I get her when they get shipped out. I'd settle for a glossy Khalid, too - whichever one I don't get, I'll have to track down at some point. The other two glossies are King and Kentucky - no thanks. Hopefully I'll be able to trade if I get either of them. But ugh, why do we have to wait until May?

Oh well. Good things come to those who wait, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment