Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Chroma, and the 2020 lineup!

Lots more exciting reveals today - including the 2020 regular run lineup! But first, take a look at Chroma, one of next year's Stablemates Club releases:


This one really makes me wish I liked the mold, because...sheesh. That's everything I want in a model horse, right there. Too bad it's the wrong mold!

In other news, the 2020 lineup has been revealed! Find them all here. But here are some highlights:

A new Stablemate assortment! I assume this is the replacement for the shadowbox set:




I'll only need to sell two of those! Excellent.

Also, here's an amazing decorator Malik:



I don't know what that's supposed to be, but I want it.

Here's a regular run Carina and Selene set, like we've been asking for:



Here's Fairfax, the Classics Horse of the Year:



He's supposed to be a Morgan, but I still think he looks like a Duende mini-me. I'm not sure if I want him or not...maybe when I see him in person?

Also, the 70th Anniversary Assortment has been revealed...to be another %*$#& blind bag assortment...



I'm guessing the quantities on these are more limited than a regular run. But how limited? I'm sure they'll sell out, since being allowed to pick the ones we want would just be way too easy. I'm not going to try to hide the fact that I'm angry about this. I'm tired of randomly shipped stuff. But it won't do any good to try to boycott the product, because we all know the flippers will buy them all anyway and then resell them for double (or more) the price. So I guess I'll be ordering four or five of these and hoping I get the ones I want, as usual. Grrrrr.

There are also some new unicorn Stablemates, but they aren't listed on the new arrivals page, so I'm guessing they're another series of unicorn blind bags? I guess we'll find out more about those later.

So, lots of exciting stuff for next year! Hopefully we get some more information about them soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment