Thursday, December 26, 2019

It's the end-of-year clearance sale!

Good news, everyone! Breyer's end-of-year clearance sale is now active on the website - too late to be used for any collector club appreciation purchases, of course.

2019 Year-End Clearance Sale

There are (or were) some fun things in the sale - Eldora and Sol (sold out)! Emerson! Alba! And Celeste - though I don't think her price is any lower than her original price, and Emerson's is definitely higher. But I suppose that's how "sales" go these days - hike the price and just say it's on sale and people will eat it up, right?

There's nothing I need here, but Minstrel is discounted an impressive $15 off, as is the Heroes of the West set. There's also some Breyerfest swag - no Breyerfest models, though. It's a decent sale, and I've heard rumblings that the Collector Club discount works on some of it (CLUBPLUS19). So, if you're somehow still needing anything, buy away!

(I really feel like a Breyer shill making these kinds of posts, but I don't work for Breyer, I swear!)

No comments:

Post a Comment