Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Bucky?

There's a new hint on the blog! But Breyer seems to be getting more savvy with the hints...



I have no idea what that could be, and neither does most of the rest of the hobby, unfortunately. A bull, maybe? If you save the photo, "Bucky" makes up part of the file name, which might indicate a bull, confusing as that would be. I think most people were expecting to see a dog mold, since bulls aren't really known for their heroic exploits. I saw some other speculation that it might be the Buffalo, which makes even less sense than a bull. All of Breyer's dog molds are pretty old, though, except for the Companion Animal dogs - and those are pretty small, so I doubt Breyer would use them. Maybe it's a Mountain Goat? Lots of goats serve as horses' companion animals, although they usually aren't of the mountain goat variety. Your guess is as good as mine on this one, honestly. It's probably a bull, I guess? I'm rather partial to the Charolais Bull, myself - not that I'd buy it. Hopefully we see what it is before Friday, but I'm not getting my hopes up!

No comments:

Post a Comment