Friday, March 2, 2018

Xavier throw blanket has arrived!

Way back in the dark days of pre-Christmas collector appreciation sales, you may remember that Breyer offered a gift of a free glossy model if you spent $125 or more on the website. This is, of course, an excellent way to clear the warehouse of leftover stock, but apparently it's also a way to low-key debut new products. Two of these new products were plush throw blankets - one with the promo photo of Desatado on it, and the other with a picture of Xavier, the unicorn.

Although the throw blanket was a bit spendy at $40, when buying things from the website I generally prefer to get things I actually want, so I pulled the trigger. Unfortunately, the blankets went into backorder status almost immediately and mine didn't arrive with the rest of my order. Last week I sent Breyer an email wondering where these mythical blankets were, and I was assured they would be shipped out this week! So, fast-forward to today and a surprisingly heavy box arrived at my door! Behold the awesomeness:



It's like Breyer knew I have a weakness for throw blankets and unicorns. I think I see a rainbow behind Xavier as well, and you all know (or should know) my thoughts about rainbow anything by now. So this throw is getting happily added to my blanket pile! Definitely worth the purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment