Friday, March 30, 2018

Premier Club sketches are arriving!

Exciting news! This year's Premier Club sketches are starting to show up in members' mailboxes! Excuse me a moment while I throw mine into my scanner.



There we go. I'm not sure where those rainbowy overtones are coming from - the actual paper print doesn't look like that. I guess it makes the digital version more fun!

So that's our sketch of Bristol. If the production Bristol looks as good as the drawing, it's looking more and more like my Bristol will stay with me. Maybe this will be the first year I keep all three sculptures since 2012, the inaugural year? I guess we'll find out!

Not much information to go on in the welcome letter, sadly. The Cantrell sculpture is described as "versatile and wonderful," while the Sifton sculpture isn't really described at all, except that its paint job was designed by Tammi Parlmarchuk. I guess we'll have to be patient on those.

As a reminder, Bristol models are supposed to ship in May, so we've got quite a while to wait. Hopefully the production models look as good as the prototype!

No comments:

Post a Comment