Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Gettysburg!

Greetings, everyone! We already have our next web special release - Gettysburg!



While I love Goffert, I wonder why they used another dapple gray for the second release in the series? No matter which way you slice it, he's always going to draw comparisons to Wailua. He does have darker points than Wailua did, though, and he isn't glossy of course.

From the website:

Gettysburg's dark dapple grey coat pays homage to the many hues of grey present in Gettysburg National Military Park: from the stone monuments and memorials, to the iron artillery. His belly is marked with "Gettysburg 2018," and he comes with a clear base.

Ah, shades of gray, that makes sense...I guess.

Enter to win him here! He's a run of 350, as usual, and costs $175. Hope I get drawn!

1 comment:

  1. They have a breyerfest run puzzle I think it is a caraboo.

    ReplyDelete