Friday, March 9, 2018

We have our elk!

The puzzle solution has been officially revealed - it's an elk! Meet Inari!



I like his name! And his color is nice, too. All the same, I don't collect animal molds, so I won't be buying him.

From the website:

Inari is named after the area in northern Finland where the Reindeer Racing Championships are held and have been taking place since 1959, though the races have been happening all over Finland since 1932. Competitors in this thrilling sport are pulled by these massive creatures while on skis - surely a sight to behold!

So, everyone that thought this was a reference to reindeer racing, give yourselves a pat on the back!

I wonder if they'll do a matte/glossy split on this guy? I bet he'd look really nice in gloss. Last year's cow, Diwali, was glossy, so there's precedent.

So, that's our mysterious animal mold unveiled. I can't wait to see what they show us next! 

No comments:

Post a Comment