Sunday, March 4, 2018

Spirit Blind Bags Series 2!

I think we wondered about this last year, but now we have photos - there's a Series 2 of the Spirit Blind Bags! I'm really late with this post, but better late than never. Here they are!




Woo, I like those! Too bad I only collect four of the molds. I'll need the G2 Clydesdale and Warmblood, the G3 Cantering Warmblood and the Andalusian. It's a bit odd that the Andalusian is such a similar color to his other blind bag counterpart - this one is based on a character from a TV show, but you'd think they'd have made the other blind bag one a different color.  I'm guessing the "chase piece" is the G3 Mustang, since it's the silhouette? I wonder if it will be gold like the previous Golden Spirit or a different color? Hopefully these ship soon so we can see what they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment