Tuesday, October 31, 2017

The 2018 Stablemate Club is (mostly) revealed!

Greetings, readers! As a continuation of yesterday's post, today I'm going to talk about the 2018 Stablemate Club reveal on the last page of this year's JAH.


Look, it's mini Brishen again! I wondered if he would show up. And his cute little box - I won't even want to take him out!

And dare I assume that those silhouettes are the molds that are going to be used next year? One of them doesn't look familiar...must be the new mold for next year? Exciting!

It does seem a little odd that they're showing a photo of the mini Brishen, when the G1 release is usually the first to come out, and the one used to promote the club. And shouldn't the new mold be last in the lineup? Confusing. I'm happy about these silhouettes, though - they make it a lot easier to plan. Now I already know I only need one membership for next year! I don't collect any of those molds except for mini Brishen - yay!

As for the new mold...am I the only one that thinks it's a little awkward-looking? Looks like a cross between an Arabian and a really pathetic big lick TWH. Hopefully we get some actual photos of it later in the year when they open up enrollment.

Lastly, if you look closely at the pages of the magazine, Breyer is running a contest to win the test color Swaps that wasn't used for this year's Scotty release. More information here (must be logged into your account to view).

That's all I have for today - hopefully we get more exciting reveals soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment