Thursday, October 5, 2017

Goblin is here!

Greetings, readers! It's been a pretty slow news week so far - hopefully we see something exciting tomorrow! But it looks like the Sugarmaples are in stock and shipping now, including mine - yay! My Calavera has been waiting for Sugarmaple to come in stock before it shipped, so they're both on their way to me now. The Markus models are also starting to show up in stores, but I didn't buy one, so I won't have photos of him. In the meantime, though, my Goblin came!



There have been a lot of comments on the Internets about how these models don't glow, but it seems like the ones that do glow aren't as bright as the ones we're used to. I haven't had a chance to test mine out to see if it glows, but I'm assuming they probably all have the dim purple glow I've seen in photos.

I really do like her, though! Even the weird snake eyes, which I suppose I should have expected for a model named Goblin. And the monsters are just as cute as they were in the promo photos!



Unfortunately, she's a little lacking in the quality department. Nothing really terrible, just dings and paint blobs here and there. The monsters are stenciled on, fortunately, so at least we don't have to deal with wrinkled decals. I really like her purple color, too! All in all she's a unique and pretty model and I'm glad I bought her!

No comments:

Post a Comment