Monday, October 16, 2017

Fletcher is available for preorder!

Exciting news! Next year's first Collector Club special run, Fletcher, is already available for preorder - with a choice of matte or glossy finish!


They haven't had this option for Collector Club members before - I wish they would! Oh well. I won't be ordering this guy anyway, since I don't collect Wyatt. He sure is nice-looking in glossy, though! 



Here he is in matte (with a different-colored stand - interesting).



He looks like a completely different model in matte. I definitely like the glossy better - though I'm still wondering what's going to happen with those three test models that were in the tent at Breyerfest.

In the meantime, Fletcher can be preordered by current Collector Club members until November 30, so undecided members have plenty of time to decide if they want him. His total cost is $75 plus shipping, with a $25 deposit due at the time of preorder. Order him here!

No comments:

Post a Comment