Tuesday, October 17, 2017

As Sweet As Candy

So there's a new micro-run available for entry on the Breyer website, and I think it's super-cute! Check him out:



Candy corn donkey! And his name is Cornelius! So cute! He's glossy AND pearly, too! It would be a match made in heaven, if only I collected Brightys.

The only thing I'd do differently is have the different colors masked off instead of fading into each other - the color edges on candy corn are usually fairly crisp. And maybe give him more detailed eyes - what if his eyes were orange, too? That would be super cool!

This is a micro run, with only 50 pieces produced. Whew! Despite his cuteness, I won't be entering as I don't collect Brighty- that should give some of the people who want him a bigger chance! I almost wish they'd done this on a mold I collect so I could enter. Someone on Blab mentioned a candy cane zebra for Christmas, though - that I could totally get behind.

In the meantime, make sure you get your entries in! The entry period for this guy is only two days! Get your entry in here, and good luck to everyone who wants him!

No comments:

Post a Comment